- Freshly Ground Oats – The many amazing, skin loving properties of oats make it a cleanser, moisturizer, buffer, as well as a soothing and protective anti-inflammatory agent.
- Buttermilk – Bbuttermilk is rich in lactic acid, great for softening, brightening and exfoliating. And because of it’s highly acidic and astringent nature, it treats age spots, freckles and even tightens the skin.
- White Rice Powder – Rice powder has long been a staple in Asian skin care. Rice powder helps with wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, blemishes, dull skin, and dry skin.
- Freshly Ground Almonds – Moisturizing and gently exfoliating. Almond oil is high in Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid and Vitamin D. It’s considered extremely nourishing – particularly when used regularly. It can be expected to soothe dry skin and irritated areas.
- Freshly Ground Lavender Flowers – Lavender is credited with being anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, balancing, soothing, healing, toning and stimulating.
- Carrot Seed Oil – Carrot seed essential oil is known as a skin detoxing oil, wonderful for rejuvenating the skin and softening wrinkles.
- Rosewood Oil – Rosewood essential oil has been known to help skin conditions such as acne, dry and oily skin, wrinkles, it also improves skin elasticity and promotes wound healing.
This listing is for 6 oz. If used as a mask there is enough for 12-24 treatments and 100+ if used as a daily cleanser.
Ingredients: Ground Oats, Buttermilk, White Rice Flour, Almond Meal, Lavender Flowers, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosewood Oil