Complete Clean Cleansing Oil
Cleaning your face with oil, it sounds a little weird, right? Especially if you have oily skin. But contrary to popular belief, oil does not cause oily skin or acne. That culprit is actually a combination of hormones, trapped bacteria, and dirt.
What You Need To Know About The Oil Cleansing Method
- Oil Dissolves Oil – The oils in Complete Clean will work to dissolve the dirt, oil and grime from your face.
- When we clean our face with traditional cleansers and scrubs we are stripping our skin of its natural oils and protective barrier. Thereby sending a signal to the body to produce more oil. The exact opposite of what we are trying to accomplish.
- Complete Clean Cleansing Oil Is A One-Step Cleanser – Make-up remover and face wash in one. Nuff said.
Getting Started With The Oil Cleansing Method
– Start With a Dry Face. Pour a quarter-sized amount of oil mixture into your palm.
– Gently apply the oil to your face in a circular motion. Massage gently into your skin for 30-60 seconds.
– Saturate cloth with hot water, wring it out, then lay across your face to steam pores open. Leave until it cools.
– Gently wipe your face clean. Rinse and repeat until there’s no more oil left on your skin.
– Complete Clean Cleansing Oil Is Adjustable – If after two weeks of using the oil cleansing method the cleanser can be adjusted to suit your skins needs. If you find your face is too dry you can add more sunflower oil or jojoba oil. If your skin still feels too oily you can add more castor oil.
Skin should feel clean but not overly dry.
Ingredients: Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Tamanu Oil, Thyme Oil
||3 x 3 x 12 cm